- PROCESSING MANAGER-DPO
- PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASES
APPLICATION: Online software for creating and managing polls, surveys, questionnaires and market research.
USER (S): Means any natural or legal person using the SERVICES offered by the SITE.
SERVICE (S): Online access to the functionalities of the APPLICATION via the SITE, hosting of data associated with the use of the functionalities of the APPLICATION. Certain services are reserved for people who have paid the price of the corresponding subscription.
SITE: Website accessible at the address www.dragnsurvey.com
The data controller is DRAG'N SURVEY, SAS with a capital of 100,000 €, having its registered office at 12 Rue de Mesly, 94000 Créteil FRANCE, registered with the RCS Créteil 804 864 908.
The Drag’n Survey (DPO) data protection officer is:
Matthieu Mélin, 26 avenue George V, 75008 Paris. email@example.com
DRAG’N SURVEY may need to process some of your personal data in order to:
- provide the SERVICES and ensure the management and monitoring of the customer relationship. This processing is based on article 6.1 (b) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (“GDPR”), under which processing is lawful if it is necessary for execution a contract to which the person concerned is a party;
- monitor the relationship with prospects and carry out commercial solicitation operations. This processing is based on article 6.1 (f) of the GDPR under which the processing is lawful if it is necessary for the legitimate interests of the controller, namely the management of customers and prospects;
- analyze the traffic and allow the SITE to operate. This processing is based on Article 6.1 (f) of the GDPR, under which the processing is lawful if it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the data controller, namely the management of its website. Regarding advertising and audience measurement cookies, the processing is based on Article 6.1 (a) of the GDPR, under which the processing is lawful if the data subject has consented to the processing;
- respond to your requests in the exercise of your rights in accordance with the GDPR. This processing is based on Article 6.1 (c) of the GDPR under which processing is lawful if it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- comply with its legal obligations in accordance with Article 6-II of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy and in decree n ° 2011-219 of 25 February 2011, by collecting connection data such as to allow the identification of the person behind the published content, such as the IP address, the connection ID, password and data allowing it to be check or modify it, in their latest updated version. This treatment is based on on Article 6.1 (c) of the GDPR according to which the processing is lawful if it is necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
You have the right to:
- ask DRAG’N SURVEY to access your personal data, rectify it, erase it and limit its processing;
- when the processing is based on the performance of the contract, to request the portability of its data;
- to issue specific instructions regarding the use of your personal data after your death;
- to object to the processing of your personal data at any time (i) for reasons relating to your particular situation, when this processing is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of DRAG’N SURVEY; or (ii) for prospecting purposes, including profiling insofar as it is linked to such prospecting;
- to withdraw your consent when you have accepted the deposit of cookies on the SITE. You can withdraw this consent at any time by configuring your browser. This withdrawal of consent does not compromise the legality of the processing based on consent made prior to this withdrawal.
To exercise these rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your name and surname and justifying your identity. In accordance with article 12.5 of the GDPR, DRAG’N SURVEY may refuse to grant the request if the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
You also have the possibility of lodging a complaint with the National Commission of Data processing and Freedoms (CNIL), supervisory authority in charge of the protection of personal data.
DRAG’N SURVEY only communicates your personal data to recipients authorized and determined to meet the purposes indicated above. These are in particular the people in charge of the APPLICATION and the customer relationship of DRAG’N SURVEY and third-party providers involved in the SERVICES.
The personal data processed by DRAG’N SURVEY is kept for a period not exceeding the time necessary for the provision of the SERVICES and the management and monitoring of customer relations and prospects. Certain personal data may be stored by archiving beyond this period in order to allow DRAG’N SURVEY to establish proof of the contract or of compliance with its obligations within the statutory limitation periods.
Your personal data may be transferred to a third country or to an international organization that does not benefit from an adequacy decision made by the European Commission. If applicable, these transfers are covered by standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission or binding corporate rules approved by a European personal data protection authority.